December 12th, 2011
Looking to host New Year’s Eve or other holiday party in the next few weeks? Metallics are a front runner for decor colors…mixed in with the classic black, you can’t go wrong. Consider these tips to make your decor pop!
1. Set up your bar with all the glasses, mixers and drink options for the evening. People like to see their choices from the get-go so they can pick and choose as they please.
2. Label as much as possible! Guests always like to know what they are getting into. This goes for beverages, appetizers, desserts…pretty much everything.
3. Not everything needs to be functional. Add some extra touches simply for the aesthetic. This includes straws (the paper striped ones are a current hit), stir sticks, toothpick signs, etc.
4. Don’t forget to offer plenty of seating, and be sure you accent with your color scheme.
5. Offer some basic beverages as well ~ especially water!
Follow these simple steps to creating a truly luxe look for your holiday parties. And be sure to relax and enjoy your night, too!
December 12th, 2011
Laura owns LH Calligraphy and is pleased to be a full time calligrapher. She creates and custom designs maps, invitations and envelopes with the traditional feel of calligraphy with a modern twist.
Subscribe to our email list to receive our periodic e-newsletter that contains special offers not only for weddings but for all your life events that deserve the art of hand-lettering!
Thanks for your interest in Laura Hooper Calligraphy & A Lucky Orchid Wedding. I welcome all submissions, pictures and inquiries about the blog. If you have a product you would like discussed, please let me know and I will consider posting it! All images are copyright 2013-2014 by Laura Hooper unless I have otherwise credited them. You are very welcome to link to my blog or use the photos in your own blog as long as it is accompanied by a credit to my website. Please do not take any of my work for commercial OR personal use without getting permission from me first.
If I have missed a credit somewhere, please let me know! I want to be sure everyone gets recognized for their beautiful work.
While we welcome comments and adore our readers, please note that comments of a purely promotional nature, containing links to other websites will be rejected automatically. If you have a product you wish to promote, you must submit it to the blog via email....Not through the comments feature.
We reserve the right to delete any comment which we deem to be inappropriate.
Thanks everyone for understanding.
Please note that no business appearing on our blog in the body or sidebar columns is a paid advertiser. We currently do not accept payments in exchange for blog coverage and/or advertising.