Looking to host New Year’s Eve or other holiday party in the next few weeks? Metallics are a front runner for decor colors…mixed in with the classic black, you can’t go wrong. Consider these tips to make your decor pop!
1. Set up your bar with all the glasses, mixers and drink options for the evening. People like to see their choices from the get-go so they can pick and choose as they please.
2. Label as much as possible! Guests always like to know what they are getting into. This goes for beverages, appetizers, desserts…pretty much everything.
3. Not everything needs to be functional. Add some extra touches simply for the aesthetic. This includes straws (the paper striped ones are a current hit), stir sticks, toothpick signs, etc.
4. Don’t forget to offer plenty of seating, and be sure you accent with your color scheme.
5. Offer some basic beverages as well ~ especially water!
Follow these simple steps to creating a truly luxe look for your holiday parties. And be sure to relax and enjoy your night, too!